The mechanical blade is a tool for cutting various mate […]
The mechanical blade is a tool for cutting various materials such as wood, paper, printing, leather, plastic wood, and the heat treatment of the mechanical blade.
Due to the special nature of the processing, tungsten steel blades have a high hardness. It has high toughness, wear resistance, heat resistance, and high fatigue fracture resistance and resistance to carbide spalling. It is especially suitable for processing wood planing knives and knives. The heat treatment of mechanical blades requires higher performance.
First, the production process of mechanical blades
1. There are two kinds of mechanical blade materials: consciousness integral alloy steel or high speed steel (a few hard alloys); second, the blade edge is alloy steel or high speed steel, and the cutting edge (also called cutter body) is used as carbon steel.
2. The post molding method has two types of brazing and high temperature squeezing. Also used as brazing, low-melting ratio solder (filler metal) for heat treatment of mechanical inserts
3. Heating and solder joints, the solder melts, and then penetrates and fills the gap, which has achieved the purpose of soldering.
4. On the high temperature and high pressure roller joint, the garden blade heats the blade steel and the carbon steel cutter body to a high temperature, and the heat treatment grinding steel sheet of the mechanical blade and the cutter body are welded together, which belongs to a solid welding method, and the process point is hot rolling flux. Inlaid connection, non-oxidative hot rolling splicing, pentriding and hot rolling splicing of flux.
The two forming processes have different characteristics, and the single brazing is more advanced than the rolling process. The heat treatment brazing process of mechanical blades is as follows:
1. Blade carbon steel, steel cutting, leveling and alignment;
2. Remove surface oxide skin, 4 polished steel sheets
3. The groove of the all-steel welded part is cut at the edge of the steel;
4. Remove the burr of the cutting edge and cutting edge for 4 weeks
5. Clean the surface of the tool and cutting edge;
6. Inside the tank, and use copper bars and fixed blades;
7. Complete the welding, heating and quenching process of the protective atmosphere furnace;
8. Check the quenching structure and hardness measurement;
9. After the copper slag is ground, it is quickly released and hot-straightened.
Second, blade steel material
1. In the 1960s, the introduction of mechanical blade blade heat treatment blade edge steel material was mainly 7crwmovsi steel and 5cr8wmo2vsi steel. The age of the blade material in the world in the 1990s was not kept secret, and the heat treatment of the mechanical blade used the above two materials.
2. At the beginning of the 20th century and the 21st century, many new blade materials have been developed at home and abroad, such as 8cr2w2movsi steel, 6cr6w3mov2si steel, 6cr8wmo2vsi steel, 5cr5wmosiv steel, 6cr8mo2vsi steel, MLS steel, yck2 steel, a8b steel, Hyc3 steel and so on.
3. The new development and application of blade steel materials is W, chrome, V
High carbon alloy tool steel and carbide forming elements, heat treatment of mechanical blades is also the use of high speed steel and powder high speed steel.
4. In recent years, blade steel materials have been a major development in the manufacturing industry. According to the characteristics of some enterprises, steel composition design, steel mills signed a supply and demand agreement, of which 8 series is the most competitive, with greater social benefits and Economic benefits, heat treatment of mechanical blades is a new type of blade material that deserves attention and promotion.