1, With the tool life-related objective factors have th […]
1, With the tool life-related objective factors have the following:
• Tool material, shape.
• Cutting conditions: cutting thickness, cutting speed.
Material and hardness of the product
• Product quality requirements: dimensional accuracy, surface roughness.
• Rigidity of equipment: accuracy and rigidity of the movement.
2, Subjective factors affecting the tool life is mainly two:
• Non-compliance with tool specifications and maintenance practices;
• Non-compliance with the regular tool change specifications. Non-compliance with the tool specifications and maintenance practices are the main performance: excessive feed, the wrong tool type, the tool is not tightened, these factors lead to excessive consumption of the tool.
For a specific product, a specific type of tool, a change-over cycle that is set according to the tool life is required, but the specification is not particularly large, and there is a tendency to use a long tool. In addition, sometimes the replacement cycle is based on the ideal state, and enterprises in the actual production, the cutting conditions will be some changes, product shape, hardness has changed or deviation. When this problem occurs, the cutting conditions at the scene must be changed. To comply with the replacement specification, more time is to pay attention to the problem of site variation, the set value of the tool replacement to be constantly amended, including the tool replacement method, focus, cutting conditions of these corresponding elements. It is only meaningful for the code to constantly review, correct and comply with it. Otherwise, rigid compliance can only lead to some bad consequences.